Depending on the party or an outing, you should be applying your makeup – not to hide your flaw but to highlight your best facial feature. Keep it simple and basic – this is basic mantra when it comes to make up.
Here are some of the step by step processes to apply make up:
- Step1: Wash your face with a suitable face wash or you can even use a cleanser to remove all the dirt and impurities from your skin.
- Step 2: Rub some ice cubes on your face. This will help the make up to stay for long.
- Step 3: Apply little moisturizer with SPF+15 to re moisturize your face.
- Step 4: Put some foundation equally all over the face. This will act as a concealer and skin blemishes and other dark spots will become invisible by applying this.
- Step5: Apply eye shadow which will match either the occasion or your outfit.
- Step6: Give your eyes more accurate shape by putting a light line of eyeliner. This should be done on both upper and lower eyelids. Black, brown, blue and green are some of the eyeliner colors.
- Step 7: Put mascara over your eyelashes with the help of the mascara brush. Make sure that there are no lumps formed in the mascara bottle otherwise you will have a problem putting it.
- Step 8: Use a nice, large brush to apply blush on your cheeks. Blend the blush gently to give your face a sexy look.
- Step 9: Apply a lipliner to provide a defined line to your lips with a lipliner pencil.
- Step 10: Put a lipstick on the lips which suit your outfit and skin tone.
- Step 11: Add a lip gloss or lip balm to give a gloss to your lips.
Follow these simple yet effective steps to look sexier than before.
The two best nail polish brands out there are OPI nail polish as well as Creative Nail. These brands are perfect for women who want nail polish designs for their elegant fingers because these are quality polishes. They don’t chip as often, go on smoother, and are perfect for creating creative designs.
It’s an unwelcome holiday for the schools goers! According to media reports, New York had closed down 30 schools including one private school on Thursday. Increasing reports of students with flu-like symptoms prompted the schools to take such step. Twenty-eight government schools were closed at the recommendation of the health department and two private schools closed down on their own. One private school in Manhattan — Horace Mann — has also decided to close down on its own after a number of students exhibited flu-like symptoms.
According to the news release, of the 30 schools closed by the Department of Health, five will re-open Friday.In the city’s news release, city Health Commissioner Thomas R. Frieden repeated what has become a familiar refrain: “We continue to see a rising tide of flu in many parts of New York City. As the virus spreads, we will look to slow transmission within individual school communities by closing individual schools.”
Last week in New York, 11 schools in Queens and one in Brooklyn were closed down after reports confirming cases of the H1N1 virus, commonly called swine flu, at Intermediate School 238 in Queens and unusually high levels of flu-like symptoms in the others. An assistant principal of Intermediate School 238 died Sunday after being hospitalized with H1N1. Frieden has said the administrator, Mitchell Wiener, had an underlying condition.
Acne Skin Cream is providing a resource for those wanting to learn more about
acne products in the world of skin care. We are providing to help find solutions and accurate information on acne treatment and products. We are providing help to find solutions and accurate information on acne treatment and products. We have recently added reviews on acne treatment and acne skin treatment .
This information is for people who have acne cream, or who would like
information about it.Acne is the best cream for your body.Acne usually affects
the skin of the face, neck, chest – breast and arms and the all part of the body
You can use self this product but it’s important to keep spot-prone areas clean,
so wash the affected area with an unperfumed cleanser.
If you are looking for a safe, mild and best unique ance reviews and
information then you can find Acne
Solution| Atkins Diet| Private Health Care Horsham care home Sussex Nutley| How to get supermodel body| Bulimia Treatment| Best eye serum
depilación:Revista de información, consulta y servicios para el profesional del Salón de Peluquería y Estética. Directorio, agenda, noticias, eventos, productos, aparatología… Todo en el mundo de belleza, alta cosmética y peluquería profesional.
There I just knew it! Lapping up that jalapeno-laced salsa and the molten, golden cheese pasta was simply loved by your tongue. But the spices have lit a fire below your rib-cage. The stomach acid travels north through the lower esophageal sphincter to the esophagus causing the fire-in-the-furnace feeling. Heartburn is what it is called.Don’t worry smoke wont come out of your ears. Listed below are a few tips that help to prevent heartburn.
* Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may cause acid reflux. Have antacids before the intake of such drugs the next time. For chronic conditions consult your doctor.
* Holding the head high can help prevent acid reflux. Sleeping with pillow below the head helps.
* Lying down in full stomach can cause the food to exert pressure against the lower esophageal sphincter causing the acid to spill in the esophagus. Don’t lie down for a snooze after dinner.
* Obesity increases the pressure exerted on the abdomen which pushes the food towards the esophagus. However by reducing the weight by ten percent fat people can help you to get rid of of heartburn.
* Tight outfits squeeze against the stomach thus pushing the food against the lower esophageal sphincter. This increases possibility of acid reflux.
* Eating the sinful chocolates, drinking tea-coffee,citrous juice etc increases acid reflux. Drinking and smoking, too enhances the acid reflux.
* Emotional disturbances can lead to heartburn. Remember this the next time you fight with your spouse!
Keeping a record of the heartburn and using it to modify your lifestyle helps to keep acid reflux at bay. Lastly, alleviation of stress helps, so beat stress!